Probably been asked 100 times

So really sorry if I sound like a broken record. But was there ever a plan for multiplayer in distant future. I think itd be fUn to see giant scale ant wars between friends. But hadn't heard or seen any nay or yay and was just curious

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
We really, really would love to add multiplayer. Right now it's out of the question (as much as anything there's not enough species and creatures to work with!) and it would be an entirely new undertaking.

It depends how we do with the single player experience - but the good news is the first 5 days on Steam have gone really well, so the future is looking bright :)

Yaaay! And yea I figured it wouldn't be for a looong time, if ever. But just the idea thrills me :D expecially seeing how much work is in this game!

Raya016

Larva
Backer
@AntViking: And you're absolutely not the only one thrilled to the max about this possibility =).
Adding to that, once multiplayer is out it will be a lot easier to get my mates excited about the game.

By the way, just a friendly reminder: "Probably been asked 100 times" is quite redundant as a thread title, as it bears little information about the question you actually want to ask (And will therefore not as reliably guide the people having the information you desire to your thread).

Maybe find a thread title that says a little more about your actual question (like "Will there be multiplayer at some point?"). This will also help people wondering about the same thing later, when they search the forums for it ;-).

So long

Aaaah right, oky thanks for the advice on that. I'm used to gamfaq forums. Different way of posting in there, I will keep this in mind for the future!