Search results

1. Devil's Coach-Horse

suspicous account (PROBABLY BOT OR SCAMMER)

I encountered a suspicous account called gabor670 she send me a message asking me to rate her "nudes" and said she was 25 with a link, the link is probably a scam, AND her real account age is 28 years old. also when she is online she is online for unusually long times
  2. Devil's Coach-Horse

Freeplay New gene Thief

i would really like to have the the Gene thief colony from tug of war to be playable in freeplay
  3. Devil's Coach-Horse

5 tiers garuanteed?

are you sure that there are only going to be 5 tiers?
  4. Devil's Coach-Horse

question

will the enemy ants after the counterpart colony (bighead and tier 5 enemy ant) also get added to the counterpart? if no, will they be playble in freeplay in a way?
  5. Devil's Coach-Horse

Challenge mode enemies in freeplay

currently the only freeplay challenge enemy is the uber cricket none of the others maybe also add those and the non uber cricket?
  6. Devil's Coach-Horse

Level Maker

it would be a pretty cool idea to allow players to make their own extra levels the player would be able to choose a base, undergrown only, beach, rainforest, ect.... then add enemies, food, props, enemy spawns, ect maybe even voice lines
  7. Devil's Coach-Horse

nerf army ant majors

the army ant majors are way to strong i think you should rework them because of their existance you can't even beat challenge 3 without a guide and a specifick setup
  8. Devil's Coach-Horse

Termites

Hey everyone, i have an idea for hostile enemy note: this is not really a suggestion its just a concept stats: HP: 200 Damage: 15 Attack Speed: 1 Food: 50 how they act: they are most of the time in small groups (max 3) they can slow down your ants they will slowy go to a random target...
  9. Devil's Coach-Horse

Hi!

Hi! Im new to this place