Search results

1. E

GGG plays EotU!

It's happening!
  2. E

More variation

Instead of different colonies having slight variations, how about a lot? It looks like we're going to get a lot of worker/soldier colonies with a few variations to each, like spitters for wood ants. I expect leafcutters to be the same, typical worker/soldier colony, with maybe cultivators...
  3. E

Ant Wars

I would love to keep ants like so many of you guys. As a kid I spent hours in my back yard playing with ants... I don't know what kind they were, (Philadelphia, PA, USA) but they were small black ants (pavement ants?) and very tiny red ants. (thief ants or pharaoh ants, I don't know the...
  4. E

territory bug

So when you start a new Formicarium, you get 40 territory to dig. If you highlight the two tiles south of your queen to get to the food, you will open a 2x1 chamber filled with food, at the cost of 2 territory. You are left with 38. However, if you highlight 4 tiles down instead of just two...
  5. E

Ants need ramps

So I was sure I would find a forum topic about this already, but surprisingly no. Why do ants have to utilize ramps in 2.1 and 2.2? Why can't they just scale the 90 degree cliffs? Its basically a defining characteristic of ants that they can scale walls as easily as they can walk. Not that...