Search results

1. A

Things We Want

On your first point, in this respect I'd have to say that's on you. You need to adapt to this dynamic, rather than the game adapting to you. You'll soon get used to it if you keep playing. Personally, I love the current system. It took me a while to learn, and I think there should definitely...
  2. A

Things We Want

I don't understand. This is a base building game, not an adventure game. What you're describing sounds like an adventure dynamic. I'd much rather see more ants, in all honesty. I want to see maps that utilize up to 1000 ants. Or perhaps players should be able to adjust a slider which could...
  3. A

Multiplayer Suggestions

@Seub Agreed. I wonder if the devs have any plans for online play.
  4. A

My Suggestions

I think it'd be cool if ants could stack little rocks to build walls. There'd have to be a method to get rocks though. Maybe a renewable rock source would be good. I don't think it's practical if ants just build a wall out of... nothing.
  5. A

Multiplayer Suggestions

I think the best way to handle the multiplayer would be to establish one person as a server host, another person as a client. Possibly if the devs were up for it, they could host a server that connects people together, but I think it'd be best to perhaps pair individuals through some kind of...
  6. A

Things We Want

I want none of these things in all honesty. I like the nature. If I wanted to see urban levels and human garbage, I'd go outside and find some real ants. I relate too much to the male scientist to want him to die. I don't understand the Bioshock reference as I've not played it. I like the...
  7. A

A couple more suggestions

The pheromone system is beautiful, but I'd love to see some complex colonies. I don't know what the current max is on ants, I'd imagine 100 or so isn't a problem. What about 1000 ants? Too much? Something I thought of was the possibility of grouping ants together as a single entity (smaller...
  8. A

more ants? Termites?

There are ants that build water bridges using their own bodies. I'd love to see this used to some effectiveness. There are flying ants (possibly new queens?) I'd love it if new queens could burrow and possibly add base security. It'd also be cool if there was some way to move the queen...