[Bug] 0.2121 Aphid falling from sky (finally caught on camera)

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I have seen this one happening a few more times, but I was never sure if it was my eyes deceiving me or not... Until now!
(Side note: the two underground beetle carcasses in this mission preventing those sweet mouse actions from colliding the tile grid.)

Edit:
Ooops... I appear to have posted this in the Suggestions & Feedback section... To any admin reading this, please move this to the Bugs/Troubleshooting section where it belongs.

Last edited:

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I can see what is happening though i don't know under what circumstances it would. So an aphid is floating high in the sky and when a ladybird comes to pick it up it zooms down to its mouth. Its the same as the floating aphid issue only with an extra layer of madness.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
So my assumption then is that is is possible to send an aphid packing mid pickup, causing the aphid never to be killed but follow the ladybird up in the air

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
So my assumption then is that is is possible to send an aphid packing mid pickup, causing the aphid never to be killed but follow the ladybird up in the air
But where did the aphid go when it hit the ground? (It was not killed, but it vanished when hitting the ground?)

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
In fact you can see the ladybird below doing its eating animation. This is just a symptom of the problem though, the issue is why was an aphid pulled into the sky along with a ladybird

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Ha yes its not a bug, its a feature!
I have added in some safeguards we shall see if it fixes the issue!