Bugs I've Encountered in the New Beta

Mr_Ced

Colony
  • Leafcutters will attempt to climb large plants leaves, regardless if that leaf has been harvested completely. They continue to do this until the entire plant has been harvested.
  • I've seen control groups consisting of only majors harvesting leaves while attempting (I assume) to attack my nest.
  • The "Frozen Combat" bug applies to enemy colonies as well, resulting in them becoming stuck in combat while I pull ahead.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Leafcutters will attempt to climb large plants leaves, regardless if that leaf has been harvested completely. They continue to do this until the entire plant has been harvested.
Do you mean they will climb up an empty leaf and climb back down again without harvesting?

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
The "Frozen Combat" bug applies to enemy colonies as well, resulting in them becoming stuck in combat while I pull ahead.
Is this this issue with them not attacking when they are not being looked at? We still have not been able to replicate this!

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I have logged the first two. I really don't know what to say about the frozen combat bug, it keeps getting added to the bug tracker then removed after an investigation turns up nothing

Mr_Ced

Colony
Is this this issue with them not attacking when they are not being looked at? We still have not been able to replicate this!
Yeah, it only happens to a select few people. It really sucks that I can't play the beta properly with it. I think its something hardware related that's causing it. I will check this afternoon.

Mr_Ced

Colony
The only thing that could be any different from the specs specified is the processor.
The processor is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU

TheRexYo

Queen
The only thing that could be any different from the specs specified is the processor.
The processor is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
Small raindrops make a great storm. I'm not good with computers, but even the smallest issues can add up to be great problems.