Cannot finish challenge 2 because of a possible bug (not just the insect :D )

It happened twice already, couldn't finish the challenge because the last enemy gets stuck in the entrance or something. When I switch the camera to the surface map, I can see red health bar on top of the far right hole...Killed the spiders and all the enemies and it seems that the last one always gets stuck. Tried moving my ants through the holes and still nothing. Hope this helps, great game btw ;)

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Yep, this is an issue we've been working against for a while now! It's to do with the way the creatures work out the path they're going to take.

John thinks he's all but eliminated this now and the next patch should sort this issue permanently.

Glad you're enjoying it :)

Ensiege

Worker
Oh, good. This is the only bug I've found and it's already been reported with a fix on the way.

It was very frustrating when it happened because at the time challenge two was very difficult for me. So when I finally finished it after 4-5 attempts, this happened. :mad:

But I farmed a bit more jelly/food and came back to it later and it was much easier and this bug didn't happen.

Hey just a quicky.. after completing this second challenge..
Could you access missions 2.1 or 2.2?
I can't no matter what I seem to do