Counterpart colony ants. Do they have abilities? Can I suggest...

Hello,
I was curious if the unlockable counterpart colony (unlocked in FC3 for freeplay) has abilities/upgrades. I did not see any shown and thought maybe I missed something? I originally thought nothing of it and assumed they were hidden or set already.
When I played in free mode, my nest was raided and the queen was attacked. Royal guards were spawned and I think free eggs/ants. This would be an upgrade right? I suspected the ants too may have something special hidden. I was just curious since I only recently unlocked the counterpart colony.

I was curious about another thing, the slave maker ants. I could not get to take any eggs. I wondered if I had to disable fighting and or stop collecting food? They seemed more interest in fighting instead of stealing eggs. Does anyone know if they steal eggs in freeplay?

ant armi

Soldier
ні вони не крадуть яйця у фріплеї ну в мене теж не крали хоть що ти роби може у майбутньому оновлені а точно в1.0 можливо вони зможуть але я точно не заню знайбілшою можливість код у мурах компаінії і в фріплеї відрізнятся.

ні вони не крадуть яйця у фріплеї ну в мене теж не крали хоть що ти роби може у майбутньому оновлені а точно в1.0 можливо вони зможуть але я точно не заню знайбілшою можливість код у мурах компаінії і в фріплеї відрізнятся.
Thanks, I have not been able to figure anything out. Not sure if I will use them much otherwise. Do you think they run faster when their tiles are upgraded?

ant armi

Soldier
вони як бурі лісові мурахи нат третьому рівні швидкість атаки та здоровя збільшуєтся.

thanhmk28

Soldier
Extremely Helpful Person
Hello,
I was curious if the unlockable counterpart colony (unlocked in FC3 for freeplay) has abilities/upgrades. I did not see any shown and thought maybe I missed something? I originally thought nothing of it and assumed they were hidden or set already.
When I played in free mode, my nest was raided and the queen was attacked. Royal guards were spawned and I think free eggs/ants. This would be an upgrade right? I suspected the ants too may have something special hidden. I was just curious since I only recently unlocked the counterpart colony.

I was curious about another thing, the slave maker ants. I could not get to take any eggs. I wondered if I had to disable fighting and or stop collecting food? They seemed more interest in fighting instead of stealing eggs. Does anyone know if they steal eggs in freeplay?
The queen has "Royal guard" and "Second wind", exactly like in FC3. Workers don't have adaptations, however.
Slavemaker ants in the game have 2 units: the stealers and the soldiers. The couterpart colony only has access to soldiers. They are as strong as leafcutter ant mediae at level 3 while being cheaper. They are kinda worthless at level 1 though.
There is currently no egg stealing mechanics in the game. Whatever happens in 1.2 is just a one-off event.

The queen has "Royal guard" and "Second wind", exactly like in FC3. Workers don't have adaptations, however.
Slavemaker ants in the game have 2 units: the stealers and the soldiers. The couterpart colony only has access to soldiers. They are as strong as leafcutter ant mediae at level 3 while being cheaper. They are kinda worthless at level 1 though.
There is currently no egg stealing mechanics in the game. Whatever happens in 1.2 is just a one-off event.
Thank you for the explanation. I did not know slave maker ants in the game had two units.