Enemy ants attack in waves.

Larva
Upon using your tunnel they would gather into groups of X amount and attack instead of just trawling in 1 at a time.

As it stands, 50 black ants at the tunnel entrance (inside map) is enough to afk with, only exception is form 2 but with mortars sitting on the queen even the spiders are nothing to worry about. Its just endless streams of 20v1 fights. Sure I could just not play that way but if someone puts a bowl of cookies in from of me then I'm eating cookies.

Btw, you made me cry on day 1 but I'll forgive you once I see honeypot's so yea, thats's that.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Or better, an AI that responds to the presence of AoE. They don't need to come in waves necessarily, in fact they shouldn't most of the time, but as soon as a lvl 3 mortar is present they should be retreating and spreading out to be harder to hit.

2.1 could also use some variety in terms of enemy spawns. Atm they spawn in a specific cave to the east, which makes them unusually easy to deal with since you can force them to stack on each other for mortars.

Other ideas include having multiple nest entrances, instead of the single one we always get.