Feedback

First, congratulations on releasing the early access on steam and for the quality overall that you have achieved so far. I feel like I cheated you all somehow only paying $20.

Game is great in all aspects so far, love the dungeon keeper feel and the lack of total micro control. Pheromone trails are a nice take on control group management and I've come to use it pretty well and do not think it is a limitation. Narrator is awesome, adds a lot of character to the game.

The 4 levels (completed on insane) are by far the most fun ive had in a while. They were beatable but definitely challenging. I cannot wait for more and hope there will still be a extremely hard setting for future levels.

1.1 was great, took some time to beat but mostly due to learning curve of new game.
1.2 Loved the spiders
2.1 Solidifying moment that had me checking news and steam each day to see if any news or updates. Absolutely my favorite of the 4. 10/10
2.2 Wanted to blowtorch the ladybugs and felt like yelling at the screen but changing to mortar ant and abandoning the aphids got me through it.

Pretty much every event that triggered a narration was met with an excitement and how the **** am I going to beat this!?

Multiple queens or moving the queen would be a very useful feature. Sometimes you cannot replenish the eggs fast enough to win the tug of war.

only suggestions are the obvious ones

multiplayer
vers computer(s) skirmishes
simant-esque campaign