Game Suggestion!

This is a game I got very recently and it is based off a creative writing website known as the SCP Foundation. So there objects/entities/places that violate reality. This is a multiplayer horror video game released somewhere in 2017. Just wondering if there was anybody in this forum that might be interested in.

Here is the link for the trailer, though it is very old but it does not contain much/any violent/disgusting/muture? content compared with the others. Enjoy:)
them.

Last edited:
looks really good, it seems they used the same graphics as containment breach ?
Is that the same gameplay but in multiplayer or else ? cause the trailer doesn't show anything of the gameplay

looks really good, it seems they used the same graphics as containment breach ?
Is that the same gameplay but in multiplayer or else ? cause the trailer doesn't show anything of the gameplay
Well there is the other one that's about 5 mins long that features actual game play, here is the one with lots of game play in it.

After watching the trailer, I concluded that is not so disgusting and violent as you have mentioned before. In my opinion it’s does not feel as a real horror game because it’s not based on horror literature and is not intended to terrify the player. Unlike most other games, the horror ones are almost usually centered on story and visual presentation and employ a range of gameplay forms. It lacks many things which should be found in horror genre. While commenting on your topic I just found that here are some csgo gambling sites where u can gamble and trade with skins. If you are a csgo player you must have a look.

Last edited:

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
The SCP community in general is pretty creative anyways and I highly respect them, except for the Wattpad users. But I will try the game sometime in the future when I get the time and better computer.