Lets ask the AntsCanada guy to play early acsess

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
Antscanda fans this one is for you. I was thinking when the early access comes out you could ask Micky Bustos to play Empires of the Undergrowth early access when it comes out. It could show more ArtsCanada fans a great ant that's in development.

AntsAreAwesome

Worker
Backer
I have stated this before, and there is a topic on the AC forum regarding whether or not Mikey should play. I also have posted a topic on the AC forum that the early access is coming out soon a few weeks back. I would hope that he plays, as he has nearly a million followers, all ,whom I assume, have a somewhat interest in ants.

MartialisHeureka

Worker
Backer
Beta Tester
I'd rather not, I want his channel to focus on educating people about ants rather than the entertainment curve it's taken quickly.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
The AntsCanada channel has long left it's educational roots behind, it focuses ever more on super clickbaity video titles ("OMG!!! MY ANTS TOOK A DUMP!") and a younger audience to which they can sell their overpriced formicaria.

If you want to watch a good educational ant channel AntsAustralia is pretty awesome.

Sugar ants
How to build a cheap formicarium

Planemaster

Worker
As much as I hate his click baity titles and long drawn out explanations of ants walking in a straight line, it would provide a massive user increase supporting the development of EoTU. If they can afford to buy those stupidly priced formicaria, then they can afford EoTU 8)

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Actually I was just saying that the argument is invalid because the channel has mutated into an entertainment (and sales) channel anyway.
So got for it, it can only help the game.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
I take this post back, It's a bad idea to ask him to play because the game could risk FNAF levels of overexposure. Don' ask him, please.

Planemaster

Worker
I'm not sure this is quite FNAF. It's not even a horror game. Extra exposure would be better for the game as we get more supporters backing the project.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
My bad, I used FNAF because of the CRAZY fanbase, you know the I want to be an animatronic Facebook users and the crazy 8-year-olds that yell and you and stuff. I don't want to get into it all but I'm just saying I don't want EOTU to become like that.

PS to FNAF fans: I don't mean you I just mean the crazy one and I like the book.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I think AntsCanada is well aware of our game. It doesn't hurt to mention EotU to him but please don't be aggressive with it; we don't want to have that kind of relationship with him.