More details about values of damage,health and so on?

Pekeo

Larva
Hi,
As a long time fan of your work I must say to keep up the amazing work! I came to forums however to ask if it would be possible to get more information about stats of mainly ants, but why not other insects as well. In my opinion this could help people in choosing their build and also allow players to reflect on balance issues more easily than now.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
We have an in-game wiki that we are going to add. It'll have all the information you need. The wiki is implemented; we just haven't populated it with the entries yet :)

Ensiege

Worker
Can't wait for this. It would be nice to see some cold hard numbers. We don't know how relative the "workers can only take 20 damage from a single hit" upgrade is. Like, how much is 20? Is that out of a pool of 100 health? 25 health? Does a beetle do 24 damage? does it do 200 damage? You get my point.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Get ready for EotU to suddenly have an established META. It's already started, it can only keep going from here.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
The current meta is pretty much a nobrainer.
You don't need numbers to realize that shooters are flat-out broken. Seriously, their DPS is RIDICULOUS.