I was having a lot of trouble doing the new years feast level on medium, so I decided to come here to ask for some strategies. If you could help me, it would be much appreciated.
1. Read the subtitles. There are hints and instructions everywhere.
2. Firecrackers can break walls. Lure enemies to thin indestructible walls and let them open shortcuts.
3. Firecrackers can send ants flying. Use this to skip mazes and weird terrain.
4. Firecrackers can break 3 destructible barriers in one hit.
5. You don't need to save all ants. Big-headed ant supersoldiers are the best units to get early game. Check the surface. If they aren't on the surface, it's a good start.
6. Firecrackers deal 12 times damage to the final boss, which is 30 times stronger than the strongest Uber creatures. So make use of those.
7. About twin mountains, enemies can only be spawned on 1 of the at a time. Climb one to claim the other.