Post your high scores!

Kaien_Saerin

Worker
Backer
Ok although casual isn't being recorded, I had to do this for science. Because of the new way points added I was able to do this unlike before on the "old" intense mode. Now I was able to provide a self sustaining colony.

First image is where i stopped maintaining it. took about 1 and a half hours to get to this point, no hassle what so ever, just farming food.
9gerg5.png

Here is what it came too after about 7 hours
2815xg1.png

And another capture 3 hours after the overnight one. Score started increasing faster so the game mode was still trying to pump even more difficulty this late into the game.
10n6a9f.png

At this point in time I've been letting the game continue on for a while longer after posting this post. But ill probably take the game down cause it's starting too get jittery.

Edit: so I too a look around the map too see how things turned out, and I never seen so much food left around in my life in this game, these ants will not be running out any time soon, and is probably the cause of my games fps dropping.

Final pic i shut game off after this one. Removing all the terrain doesn't help your ants in this situation, the food that gets stuck against dirt gets forgotten and now all my ants are zerg balling trying pick up each and every food they see when the cap goes down and start heading back too the center. So the formation was screwed up but idt they'd die at any point soon.

Entire map was filled with food plots and took this final pic. Food is supplied till the next update.
jq0312.png

Planemaster

Worker
Wow, looks like I'll have to make a leaderboard for the Backers level. Lazifier, your 1st place now... and 2nd place... and 3rd.

Lazifer

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
oh, i saw a picture who somebody was on wave 21 and that was a long time ago :eek:
but i´m learning ... ;D

Kaien_Saerin

Worker
Backer
ill have too figure out how to get the backers level download, for I couldn't find it before and picked the quicker option of just taking the free download from the site.

Lazifer

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
Only one time. If i good in moderate my challenge is intense^^

I have few strategy and testing them in different combinations.

The funny thing is, from my feeling i ruled the map a long time, but at the end some tiger beetle kill my queen and i get only ~50k points. And the game with 112k points i was more on defence, but i killed a lot :)