Question: what are all the ant species we can control as the ereptor queen

currently in game we have 3 ant species to command
but what more is there?
we know that the slug disco team is probably (maybe) implementing leaf-cutter ants, bullet ants, honeypot ants, carpenter ants, fire ants and slavemaker ants but what more is there?

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Whatever crosses their mind.

Trap Jaws (Ododntomachus), Bull ants (Myrmecia) and thief ants (Solenopsis molesta/fugax) ants are planed I think and i'm hoping for Camponotus and Messor ants, especially because those two species tend to be most active during the night which would shake things up a bit.

Camponotus pennsylvanicus that happen to be larger than your own queen and veritable battle-tanks in the undergrowth.

It's the M-1 Abrams of the ant kingdom.

Solenopsis molesta could be the zerglings.

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Carebara diversa (Asian Marauder ants) would be really cool to implement into the game. They would have a very large queen, small workers, but able to raise very large major workers (the almost the size of the queen).

Id like to see leaf cutters caring for a fungus ball.
Polyachus Dives ants that can weave new walls maybe
Diacamma Rugosum have these as tandom running high speed intercepters.

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
Leafcutters are also planned.

Me personally, I'd love the slavemaker ants to be controllable, and to be a valuable asset when fighting other ant colonies.

Also Asian weaver ants would be interesting, but I can't think of a way to make them special.

ive done some research and found a few species of ants that have not been mentioned and may or may not be possibly added. (I've gone through the blog, as well as checked some images etc) and i have made a list, of all those possible species

Formica ereptor: Gene stealer ant
Formica fusca: black ant
Formica rufas: wood ant
Solenopsis invicta: fire ant
Atta cephalotes: leaf cutter ant
Dorylus molestus: African driver ant
Odontomachus chelifer: trap-jaw ant
Nylanderia fulva: crazy raspberry ant
Myrmecia gulosa: bull ant
Cataglyphis bombycina: saharan silver ant
Solenopsis molesta: theif ant
Polyergus lucidus: slave maker ant
Paraponera clavata: bullet ant
Myrmecocystus mexicanus: honey pot ant
Camponotus pennsylvanicus: carpenter ant

if you couldn't tell. the Saharan silver ant, the crazy raspberry ant. and african driver ants havent been mentioned. here are some images for proof (from what I can see. the lasius niger was going to be added, but scrapped for the much more favoured Formica fuscas, or maybe it will be added?)

wMrTSID.gif

KgPgWHM.gif

jiXBRj4.gif

1uRO2zv.gif

gak1D9Z.gif

IH4Bp6D.gif

G0yVrLk.gif

lKkCcqt.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

CQykjexWIAAaLBP.png

those were the only images i could find, however i did find a video containing the slave maker ant, and the carpenter ant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=361&v=W355uiCjfuA&ab_channel=SlugDisco
go on
6:00 in the video and you will see the slave maker and carpenter ant.

i still have not seen the theif ant. but im sure its coming.
eventually
probablly