[S] Revenge

First, this game is absolutely amazing.

Second, can we escape the Formicarium and take revenge on the researcher who thought it would be OK to put 10 spiders in my nest!?!?!?!?

I don't know what the story for the Ereptor will be, but can we please take over the humans like we did in Sim Ant?

Not gonna lie, taking over the lab and fighting the humans would be epic. Was the funniest part of the old simant. Maybe an expansion? XD

Granogg

Worker
I feel that the lab guy is really slightly overdrawn and already in the area of animal cruelty. There is actually no use to "put a colony against other colonies" to test them. Test them for what? Survivability in a simulated and small enclosure that takes away many of the possible ways to handle a situation? That guy is as much a scientist as I'm a celestial body :p

He sure should get his degree revoked by an ethic comission ;) Or at least some spanking. Of course we could get him some of those woven gloves that are full of ... what was it? Paraponera clavata? :)

Oh this would be great! What if after your escape you end up in the natural world and thus your reward for beating the story is you get to take your colony to a semi-sandbox outdoors? You could chose where to place your colony and maybe even have to migrate the queen every once in a while to randomly generated locations?! Oh man yes please!