Workers Only Completions

WaffleGuy

Colony
Campaign
  • New Home on Insane
    • This was first completed by KILLER. With the help of Dave, Heolx, Sol, and I have completed it also.
  • Subjugation on Insane
    • This was first completed by me thanks to Heolx's finding that the waves will not start unless a spider has first been killed. Heolx then completed the challenge afterwards.
  • Rising Tide on Hard
    • This was first completed by KILLER. Heolx soon followed with the aid of Steve whose tiles mess up wolf spider AI underground, and I did too.
  • Queen of the Hill on Hard
    • This was first completed by KILLER as a result of a combined effort between KILLER, Heolx, and me. KILLER and I discovered how DCHB could be used offensively against attack waves, and Heolx came up with the perfect nest design. Heolx completed it afterwards then me.
  • The Harvest on Insane with Challenge
    • This was first completed by me thanks to a series of innovations on the level I had done previously. Heolx followed afterwards.
  • Front Line on Medium
    • This was first completed by KILLER with the help of exploiting scouts. Heolx then followed by playing normally but perfectly.
  • Cold Blood on Medium
    • This was first completed by Heolx then me and then finally, RareRarity. Work is now being put into the level on hard primarily driven by me, set to resume after aphid RNG gets reduced.
  • A Bridge Too Far on Medium
    • This was first completed by Heolx and then me. I plan to do the level on hard after I complete 4.1 on hard.

Extra Levels
  • Aggrandise on Nothing
    • This level has not been completed.
  • Baby Sitting on Nothing
  • Extremis on Nothing
  • The Other Foot on Insane
    • This level was first completed by me. After many attempts and many revelations centering around nest designs and food input, Napoleon, Heolx, and me have all come together to complete it, and it was successful.
  • Excavators on Nothing
  • Tug of War on Nothing
    • This level cannot be completed.
  • Occupation on Nothing
  • Cramped on Nothing
  • Enemy of my Enemy on Nothing
  • The Culling on Medium
    • This level was first completed by KILLER by playing perfectly.
  • Beetles Rise Up on Nothing
  • Hibernation on Insane
    • This level was first completed by Heolx then Sol by playing the level perfectly. Napoleon, Rafi, I, RareRarity, and Jordan then followed.

Last edited:

WaffleGuy

Colony
Oh hey, it’s the workers only list.
(I did not mean to send this message so I will now construct an actual message because deleting this message would just leave a random notification.)
Welcome to the forums, Heolx! I see you joined back in may, but that's fine. Anyway yes, currently I am working on The Other Foot on insane with workers only.

WaffleGuy

Colony
The Other Foot on Insane with Workers Only - COMPLETED!!! Thanks to NapoleonBonaparte_the1st and Heolx for their contributions to the challenge.