Search results

1. AntsAreAwesome

Free play AI

Not sure where to find the answer to this so decided to make a post. When is free play AI aka “hivebot” planned to be released for free play? Thanks
  2. AntsAreAwesome

Old Mobile Build

Hello. I saw the live stream and the mobile build looked quite fun. Is it a possibility that after you guys have created a complete game on PC that you would continue this project? Of course you would probably do it differently because of your experience. I do like the style of the mobile one as...
  3. AntsAreAwesome

Free play?

Hello. First off, really good job devs. At the time I don’t appreciate the delays, but boy do I now. It is a very polished and smooth game. Haven’t expirence any real bugs yet. Second, you did a good job making that scientist guy seem real creepy on challenge 1. Lol. Now to the point. I am only...
  4. AntsAreAwesome

Beta Testing

I assume that the people who backed on itch get to beta-test as well? (Actually we paid more than the people on kickstarter did to beta test the game, which I think is fine as long as we get beta testing) Also, will the beta have the same things (levels, bugs, ants, mechanics, etc.) as early...
  5. AntsAreAwesome

Multiple Colonies

Is the early access going to have gameplay with multiple AI colonies (up to 3 and/or 4 including you)?
  6. AntsAreAwesome

Early Access

Ok so first off I have a few questions: 1. Will there be new ant types in the early access? Trapjaws? Drivers? Anything else? 2. IS THERE ANY WAY THIS CAN COME OUT FASTER BECAUSE I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO OR ALL OF US TO HELP IT COME OUT FASTER...
  7. AntsAreAwesome

New update

Do you guys know an approx. when the new update is going to be out?
  8. AntsAreAwesome

A Video Idea

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could post a video of a typical level with the out-ground. I know you currently have one, but that was a year ago and I would like to see more. :D So maybe you could have like a typical colony vs. colony? If not I understand, I am just REALLY looking forward to...
  9. AntsAreAwesome

Ant Colonies

So, I had a thought in my mind. I know the game is based on multiple species colonies, but, if possible, maybe you can make like single species colonies. For instance, fire ants have soldiers and minors, so maybe you could do something like that? Or like the species that don't have majors, maybe...
  10. AntsAreAwesome

Can I still back the game and be a beta-backer?

So, as the subject says, is it possible for me to back the game and get access to the beta?
  11. AntsAreAwesome

Out-Ground

I was wondering if you guys would have the out-ground out by the next update? I am really looking forward to this. I have had a lot of fun with the under-ground, but eventually it becomes repetitive. I would also like to know what is the out-ground going to be like? Like how will you navigate...