Search results

1. J

Current Version of Freeplay Review

Thank you for all your hard work on this game. Here are a few issues I'm encountering in Freeplay; 1. lady bugs seem to march in a line from a gathering spot in which they will stack on top of each other and freeze there 2. there seems to be a problem once you get to around 1000 ants, the food...
  2. J

Shadows

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I zoom all the way in the shadows are crystal clear and when I zoom all the way out they are kind of blurry and slightly flickering. Is it something on my end? Already updated NVidia driver to most recent
  3. J

New Computer

This isn't a technical problem, but a question. I'm getting a new computer and I'm wondering if there is a way to save my colonies from this computer for when I install the game on the new computer, or would I need to start new? I don't mind starting new, I'm just curious. There's a website...
  4. J

Possible Future Idea for food gathering

Instead of gathering small pieces of food outside the nest, perhaps the ants can drag the entire kill back inside the nest for the workers to process. Or if it's a huge kill like a tiger beetle, they can rip it into 3 pieces and multiple ants can assist with carrying each piece. I understand...
  5. J

Possible future Idea

maybe at one point we will be able to enter the nest of an enemy colony with our ants? like in subjugation. although i dont know how it would work with this design because you would have to see the enemy's nest the entire game on a separate screen...which would be kind of cheesy
  6. J

The first night after completing Rising Tide

Is it possible? 8) I made 150 workers upgraded to level 3 and still couldn't survive after the second wave.
  7. J

Question about Formicarium upgrades and special traits

Do the upgrades we get in the formicarium with royal jelly carry over to ants that we make in missions? I researched the one for black ants where they retreat at low hp but they don't do it in the new home mission. Do they have to be upgraded to level 3?
  8. J

Performance Problems

Hello, My computer has a performance problem with the game even when meeting the requirements to play. It seems when I turn on shadows the entire game lags and has bad FPS but when I turn shadows off the game has no issues. I've tried this with every setting in the game's graphics options and...