Search results

1. A

Hamstering?

Is it just me or is everyone else hamstering food and jelly like crazy? Well most of the time i am just getting 420 food 2 territory and 8 jelly for sucking at hardcore but it starts to sum up. And I am really looking forward to put it to good use...
  2. A

Higher Difficulty?

Well after finally been able to finish 1.1 and 1.2 on the insane mode I went back to the 2er levels and esp. 2.2 seems now way harder to master I had now trouble on medium and even at hard it is really really hard. Is it just lack of practice or it it harder now? I am not complaining; I am...
  3. A

Food Counter is broken

I Like the new design a lot that differences the warrior ants but the Food Count doesn't work propperly anymore. from 1300 it goes to under 100 after 2 new tiles and I am not under attack so no new ants ar spawning.
  4. A

Beta Freeplay Difficulty

I am now at a Difficulty of 242% does anyone know how far it is in fact and theoraticaly going like 1000% 2000% ? I am just curious since the saving Option playing for days is possible.
  5. A

Shooting down the dunes!

I just saw that my mortars can shoot down the dunes on other ants not on the ramp on the edge. I've never seen or realized that. How cool is that?
  6. A

Markers at freeplay

The markers seem to do not work properly at freeplay I have over 700 ants and the markers are all over the place and stay ther with one or 3 ants halfway faded out esp. teh V marker.
  7. A

Runing out of Ants

I am playing the freeplay Version and like before I am running out of ants. Meaning the hole nest is filled with ant and Food piles my ants kill everything they see including übers but there are no more larvae in on the piles Before I thought the Spiders are Eating them but this is not the case...
  8. A

Nest Invasions

Man I want to invade Nests real bad by now. New design looks great btw.