An idea for the army ants in the formacarium

If/when they get added to the formacarium, I had an idea for their two extra ability's.
1: The army ants boost attack and speed damage.
2: They could lower the amount of damage nearby ants take and increase their health by 10-20%

Of coarse their not a medic ant so not to much health would be restored.

They already have a sort-of "rage aura", don't they? The more of them that gather in one place, the stronger they get. So that'd be their main use. As for your ideas for upgrades - they're pretty good, from what I can tell. The medic effect seems a little odd for their playstyle, though.

Hold on! I'm being stupid, the trapjaws already have this ability, but then again they aren't going to be an ant that you can have as part of your formacarium colony, aren't they?
1) Yes, Trapjaws have a healing ability, but it's a triggered ability not a constant effect.
2) According to MikeSlugDisco, Trapjaws might make it into the Formicarium, since they are already playable in the Extra Level "Aggrandise". However, they did say it was unlikely.

EDIT: I do hope they get added, though. It would make the game more diverse.

I think the Trapjaws and Army Ants are better suited for different types of Ereptors, rather than one type with all of the available ants. It would really make the game more fun and diverse in the future when (hopefully) PvP is added.

I think the Trapjaws and Army Ants are better suited for different types of Ereptors, rather than one type with all of the available ants. It would really make the game more fun and diverse in the future when (hopefully) PvP is added.
Army Ants are just too strong, not just in game, 3.3 (Formicarium Challenge) was already hard enough what if 4.4 had to be harder? So Media and Majors are a no from me but the Minors are a yes.

I'm a scientist and I will squash you all.
I'm a tennis player and I will squash you all.
I'm a pumpkin and I will squash you all.

... actually, I'm non of the above and I won't squash you.