Search results

1. Raya016

Pheromone Trails

Yeah, I really like the way it feels, too. Very organic, very "swarm-like" (in absence of a better term for it). It takes a bit of getting used to, but you do learn to predict your ants' behaviour and shape your commands accordingly. I can only agree; fantastic peace of art, this game. So...
  2. Raya016

Probably been asked 100 times

@AntViking: And you're absolutely not the only one thrilled to the max about this possibility =). Adding to that, once multiplayer is out it will be a lot easier to get my mates excited about the game. By the way, just a friendly reminder: "Probably been asked 100 times" is quite redundant as a...
  3. Raya016

Suggestion: Timestamps for Forum Posts

Hey everybody I thought I'd mention a detail that has given me a fair bit of distraction while browsing the forum: While in a thread, there is no way to tell the time, or date, something was posted at. Sure, it is possible to ascertain the general timeframe of the conversation by going up a...
  4. Raya016

Game starts on wrong display

Actually, in my specific case, it is not that bad. I was able to get the game to start on the proper, "main" monitor (right one of a 2-Display setup, both operating at the same resolution) by switching the arrangement of the displays in the Windows Desktop Resolution Window (so that my...
  5. Raya016

Game starts on wrong display

Hey there I am running a 2-display setup. When opening EotU, the game starts on my left Monitor, instead of the main one. When testing around it seemed to always pick the left-most Display to start on. So long Raya 016 [EDITED: removed typo]
  6. Raya016

Something Amazing Happened!

R.I.P., Westwood Studios
  7. Raya016

Screen Shot Saturday - Beach Wide View

Looks very nice, I can't wait to command my ants across that beach. Will it be included in one of the next versions of the demo? Also I do agree on the absolute need for a crab titan. So long
  8. Raya016

Backers and Beta Backers

Greetings I didn't have an account on the forums before now, may I have my badge too? So long [EDIT: Thanks a lot =) ]