Bug report

Rensy

Colony
When i started a leafcutter colony in freeplay, i couldn't place the pheromone markers, and would make the sound like when you tried to place the marker in a place you can't enter, even though i was right clicking on the leaves so i could try and collect leaves to expand my colony. I am in the opt beta and there was an AI colony in the freeplay with victory condition conquest, in map Embankment.

MedinB

Colony
Please check what version of the game you're running on, it got updated today and everything seems to be working fine.

Rensy

Colony
it was on 0.22220 ver, now its 0.22221 ver. Haven't checked yet but maybe it will work now

Edit: Checked it out, and it now works. Thanks

Last edited:

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
The reason it now works is because the realeased a bug fix. A big shoutout to scyobi empire for all your help. It said in the newsletter that scyobi empire helped a lot with the fixes.

MedinB

Colony
The reason it now works is because the realeased a bug fix. A big shoutout to scyobi empire for all your help. It said in the newsletter that scyobi empire helped a lot with the fixes.
Didn't even notice that in the newsletter, and actually this one was very simple to fix. The developers just were rebuilding pathing.