Extra level suggestion: Captivated allies

Rensy

Colony
Yes, yes...... I know I know... I make a lot and i mean a lot of extra level suggestions. BUT.I.JUST.LOVE.THEM!!!

Now, back to the actual suggestion.

You are obviously, a gene thief queen and you do not have starting workers. You only can build wood ant mortars, army ant majors and fire ant majors (all of them with slightly buffed stats in the level), You have a large starting area, giving enough space for a decent amount of soldier ants to build. This level has the same auto-dig and auto-tile placement like enemy of my enemy and tug of war has, and also like tug of war, you cannot build food stores and you have a large food store that will automatically collect store food, there is a couple of batches of food that when dug up, after a few short seconds all of that dug up food will disappear and be stored in your food stores. Now here's an interesting twist with the level i haven't mentioned from the start, you know how i said you can auto-dig like in enemy of my enemy? Well there is a cooldown for when you dig up a certain amount of dirt tiles, you can dig up to 12-15 tiles before being held by a cooldown, the cooldown timer may vary between difficulty's. After discovering all the batches of free food, this is when the name of the level comes into place, while now you will get all of you food from another way i will mention shortly after i explain this part, there are a couple of creatures you need to dig up, that will come up to your nesting area near the queen, except they will not attack you, nor will they attack the other batches of creatures, and your task is to free all of them without having them all die. After freeing 2 patches of creatures, you will be faced of a wave after a few minutes which, unlike the other creatures, are enemies to you, not only to your colony but to the other creatures too, infact, this is the only thing your friend arthropods can die from, they can't defend themselves either, so all you can rely on is your soldiers, and i'm afraid to tell you if you haven't built enough soldiers to fend of this wave of enemies, then they will kill all the creatures you have released from their caverns resulting in a loss. Also btw this is the next way of gaining food now, killing of the creatures from waves and eating them, but the first wave isn't going to be too weak, although compared to the future waves in this level this one is just good enough for a starting game. Now there is going to be a lot of creatures to free in this level and the digging cooldown is going to slow it down even more. Also please devs if you're going to add the level into the game, make a way to prevent people from digging up every creature in the level like you can in enemy of my enemy, and if you can't, then just leave it, let the people not experience the fun of the level.

Summary: Dig up all creatures and defend them from creatures so that atleast 1 of the friendly bugs remain.

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I support this good idea rensy
Yes, yes...... I know I know... I make a lot and i mean a lot of extra level suggestions. BUT.I.JUST.LOVE.THEM!!!

Now, back to the actual suggestion.

You are obviously, a gene thief queen and you do not have starting workers. You only can build wood ant mortars, army ant majors and fire ant majors (all of them with slightly buffed stats in the level), You have a large starting area, giving enough space for a decent amount of soldier ants to build. This level has the same auto-dig and auto-tile placement like enemy of my enemy and tug of war has, and also like tug of war, you cannot build food stores and you have a large food store that will automatically collect store food, there is a couple of batches of food that when dug up, after a few short seconds all of that dug up food will disappear and be stored in your food stores. Now here's an interesting twist with the level i haven't mentioned from the start, you know how i said you can auto-dig like in enemy of my enemy? Well there is a cooldown for when you dig up a certain amount of dirt tiles, you can dig up to 12-15 tiles before being held by a cooldown, the cooldown timer may vary between difficulty's. After discovering all the batches of free food, this is when the name of the level comes into place, while now you will get all of you food from another way i will mention shortly after i explain this part, there are a couple of creatures you need to dig up, that will come up to your nesting area near the queen, except they will not attack you, nor will they attack the other batches of creatures, and your task is to free all of them without having them all die. After freeing 2 patches of creatures, you will be faced of a wave after a few minutes which, unlike the other creatures, are enemies to you, not only to your colony but to the other creatures too, infact, this is the only thing your friend arthropods can die from, they can't defend themselves either, so all you can rely on is your soldiers, and i'm afraid to tell you if you haven't built enough soldiers to fend of this wave of enemies, then they will kill all the creatures you have released from their caverns resulting in a loss. Also btw this is the next way of gaining food now, killing of the creatures from waves and eating them, but the first wave isn't going to be too weak, although compared to the future waves in this level this one is just good enough for a starting game. Now there is going to be a lot of creatures to free in this level and the digging cooldown is going to slow it down even more. Also please devs if you're going to add the level into the game, make a way to prevent people from digging up every creature in the level like you can in enemy of my enemy, and if you can't, then just leave it, let the people not experience the fun of the level.

Summary: Dig up all creatures and defend them from creatures so that atleast 1 of the friendly bugs remain.
i support this idea rensy.